Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bring on the rain

Not the song... OK is having some real problems with drought. We've got wildfires and really need rain. It sprinkled and there are thunderstorms in the forecast. I just hope the lightning doesn't start more fires. The air was filled with smoke this morning.

I've been doing some thinking about changes I can make to be closer to the plan. I do follow it almost exact but I have creamer in my coffee. I think once this bottle is done, I'll start drinking my coffee black again. I'm just going to want a cigarette when drinking it that way. LOL that's how I drank my coffee when I smoked, black & sweet. It'll be okay.

For the rest I haven't had time to email about substitutions and don't have money to pick up anything for tomorrow. I'm going to have to use one of the old menus I think. I may be able to get some egg beaters - I have a coupon for a free carton. I don't have cheese but I should have everything else for one of the low carb menus from the old menu plan.

It'll all work out. I do appreciate the work that goes into the menus but we really need to repeat them more often because its getting so expensive to buy stuff for just one meal.

No comments: