Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 115 - More Random Thoughts

Half watching Criminal Minds then going to bed.  Tomorrow I get to stay home with the duckie boy and try to find a daycare for him starting Monday.  It'll mean a lot of separation anxiety.  My duckie boy isn't going to know what to do with himself.  Neither is Justin. 

Phase 6 looks interesting with the liquid part.  I may wait until everything is finalized before I actually decide that I'm going to drop out :P

I'm hungry, not a bad thing. 

Food and water on plan.  Strength training is about to happen (I know it's late).  Tomorrow will be a walk at the mall because... Justin always takes the duckie boy for a walk at the mall.

Everything is going so well for us, we are blessed.  I saw a segment on the news about Food4Kids.  It makes me sad that some need so much...

Anyway, laterness & g'night.

No comments: