Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, April 1, 2011

New menus

I found out two things with tonight's menus.

1. it's hard to eat KFC anything without wanting a biscuit too. 
2. KFC no longer sits well in my stomach.  I feel really sick and I've got heartburn.

Hopefully I feel better in the morning. 

The walk happened as it was supposed to today.  I didn't get another walk in the afternoon, but I still got over 30 minutes of movement.  As soon as Justin gets out of the bathroom, I will take out my contacts.  I'm thinking I'll be in bed by 10:30 at the latest. 

The duckie boy decided tonight that he wanted to go in his own bed before he fell asleep.  I told him if he starts sleeping in his own bed, I"ll get him a big bed like his sister has.  So far he's laying there, so we'll see what happens.  I'm gonna start writing, hopefully get this article done before bedtime.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: