Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 100 - Bored Yet?

I think I'm going to be busy over the next few days.  I released the article I took last night, as they wanted me to write in British English and I didn't notice when I took the article.  I am only confident writing in British English when I know I'll have an editor looking over my article and editing for any incorrect phrasing.  I'll look at the articles again after we get the paperwork done for the Oklahoman.  I have one article that was sent back to me to change, but the change is general.  I'll do what I can and if they still reject it, I'll email Textbroker to see if they can get clarification that I can't.  It's all good, I'm transferring some money from my savings account to cover the rest of what I need to pay, but I made enough with this to pay most of my bills, including my domain renewal for my main business website that I actually need to redesign lol.

Decided that since I'm kinda just watching the kids before I rewrite that article, I'm gonna update both of my blogs.  I have a third one that is a private journal that isn't public.  Just something I don't want Justin reading because it covers some of the crap that goes through my head when things are rough between him and I.  Since doubts are normal for anyone, then I see no reason to let him read it, I just need to get it off my chest sometimes, and writing it on paper leaves it open for the possibility that he find it sometime.  Of course, I could always just burn it after writing, but sometimes I like to go back and read how far I've come.

The kittie girl has a birthday this weekend and wants to have a party with her whole class.  I'm trying to figure out how to balance what she wants with what we can afford.  I changed my mind about going to the bowling alley or skating rink.  It costs too much.  At least $8 per person, and there are 20 in her class.  We can't invite part of the class but not all of the class.  So.. I'm going to keep checking for the weather forecast, and see if I can reserve a picnic area in the park next weekend (after her birthday). 

It took me so long to do everything, I kept getting distracted from blogging, so its now 11 pm.  oops.  Laterness & g'nite.

No comments: