Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 99 - Almost 100 Days

LOL, so my post title isn't original tonight.

I was very frustrated when I weighed in today.  On Wednesday, my weight was at 214 even.  Today, my weight was at 215.4.  I've followed the plan as well as I can, but apparently I'm doing something wrong somewhere.  I was ready to give up, but I'm down almost 30 lbs, so I just need to keep at it.

I've got some writing due in a bit over an hour, so I've gotta get going, just a quick check in today.  I'm unhappy, but sticking with the plan.  I'm not sure about the low carb options.  We'll see what they come out with when it happens.  Until then, I think it's going to be the spaghetti day on the original meal plan on Friday.  I'll have to make pancakes Thursday night, but I'm wearing clothes I haven't worn since 2003, so this is working.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: