Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, April 28, 2011

You call me strong, You call me weak

But still your secrets I will keep. - definitely a 3 Doors Down/Kryptonite kinda day.

I was up late last night talking to my Marine. No mom likes seeing her kids in pain... I just wish I could find a store like Ollivander's for a magic wand. Unfortunately I don't even have any suggestions, all I could do was listen...

Then this morning I tossed the cat inside the apartment before getting the kids in the car. I had to go back for Pull-Ups but couldn't get back inside. I locked my keys inside the house - car keys too. Luckily, I had my phone so I called Justin's grandparents and got a ride to get the kids where they had to go and me to work. Justin and I will have to play musical vehicles tonight to get the truck to the shop and the kittie girl to t-ball but we'll be fine.

So far food is going okay. At least my lunch was in the car when I pulled my brilliant trick. I had to get a diet soda to calm down earlier but am about half through my gallon of water too. I so want a cigarette though. I forgot how I turn to them when I'm stressed :( I'm going to have to go down and walk on the treadmill at lunch just to work some of this off.

We just found out about 2 others on this floor who have given their notice. Things have gone downhill since the merger. At least two departments still don't know if they have a job.

I was in the middle of applying for a couple of copywriting jobs when the Marine called. It didn't get done so I'll have to try again tonight. I saw a bunch to apply for.

No comments: