Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

I have a post for my other blog almost all written in my head.  Why? Because of something said at church today.  Go figure since I try not to be preachy on that blog.  This one, I write what I want. 

I'm kinda bored tonight, so I'm going to bed early.  I think it's just that I'm antsy for the changes going on tomorrow.  It'll work out, I just need to figure everything out.  I think I'm going to start leaving work at exactly 5:30 since they want me there until 'late,' whatever that means.  Since I'm going in earlier, it should all work out.  Of course with an hour lunch, I may end up not wanting to go back to work.  hehe  I'm just not all that into TV sometimes other than certain shows, so it's hard to entertain myself. 

Anyway, everything on plan today, and I'm down 1.8 lbs, though I reported a 2 lb loss to Allan because of rounding.  It'd be nice if I could get below 200 lbs by my 40th birthday, but I don't see it happening.  I turn 40 in a week and a half.  I doubt very much that I could do 7 lbs in that time.

Think I'm just gonna go to bed and stop stressing over things.  Tomorrow is t-ball practice, and an article that absolutely needs to be written.  I can do it in an hour, if I sit at the desktop, put on headphones and type.  I'd probably end up with 1500 words at that point.  I'm thinking that's what I need to do, as I only have 1 day and 23 hours left to write the stupid thing.  I definitely procrastinate too much.  Tomorrow after t-ball practice it is.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: