Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a Day

I don't know what I did earlier, the long post I typed up didn't go through, but my shorter posts did.  Here it is:
So I was thinking today that I might want to actually participate in the farmer's market that starts next month.  But do I have the time? Do I have the money for a booth? I know I don't have a tent or tables, but an EZUp tent is $100 if I can find it at Walmart.  I have some candle supplies but I would need to pay for more scents and business/liability insurance.


Since Justin isn't working right now, maybe I should have him research something he can do...


Food on plan.  I was kinda glad to see the other menus back - they're easier with my 2 kids, tho I'll have to find another place to buy fat free ice cream.  Walmart only has fat free fudge brownie. :(
Ok, now for tonight's update, when typing this, I just remembered someone was selling her candle business.  Hmm, I can't pay cash... something to think about.

Thinking its time to sleep once Justin gets home.  I'm gonna start going through coupons again.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: