Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 107

Not really up for a title tonight.  I'm just... sad.  Things aren't bad here, I just read about cajunmama's grandmother dying, and it brought back memories of my own grammie dying - in 2008, just before I had my youngest.  In a way, with my grandmother dying at 87, it was a bit of a blessing because her Alzheimer's had gotten so bad that she was bedridden.  And tonight, I saw a picture of my uncle on Facebook.  He died in 2006 when checking out the family's sugaring cabin that July.  That made me a bit sad too.  My cousin is naming his son-to-be after his dad. 

So all that is going through my mind tonight.  Justin turned on Avatar tonight, it's on HBO.  I'm going to watch it and then turn off the TV so I can get some writing done before I go to bed.  It's more important that I focus on my writing than anything else at this point.  My plan is to start earning a living from copywriting.  This means I have to actually stop with the procrastination, and get my site up.  I did get my missing fonts on my computer last night.  Free fonts I had downloaded at one point, but with changing computers a couple of times, they went away.  I really do need to get Windows reinstalled on the other computer so I can access the pictures that I took years ago. There's a really cool one of an Eagle that I want on my personal website.  My Marine took that picture at the Kansas City zoo.

Food, on plan, though I'm not entirely crazy about low carb meals.  Water, more than enough.  Exercise happened, though I will say it's harder to run outside than on a treadmill.

All in all, a productive day.  Now to get the next part of my day done.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: