Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

Another step toward the goal

First, food and exercise on plan.  Water... well I only count water toward the fluids I'm supposed to be drinking, and I've started going over by about 32 oz every day.  I'm just finishing my water earlier and drinking more overall.  It's all good :)  I never thought I'd be the type to drink more than a gallon of water a day.  100 oz was my limit for about 10 years.

Second, the icky news.  Justin looked like someone had hit him in the face a few times when he got home.  His face was still broken out from the chemicals at the new job.  He's not sure where they're going to put him tomorrow, but we're hoping for the best.  I'm more worried about a severe allergic reaction.  As long as they keep watching him, he should get through it. 

Third, some really good news.  Our tax return arrived today and was promptly deposited in the bank where it joined the rest of our moving fund.  Hopefully we'll have enough to move by the end of May.  I'm planning on putting every cent we can toward the moving fund now that Justin's working.  We got about $1k more than we expected, which is a great thing.

Fourth, the boy seemed to like daycare until the end where everyone else was gone except him and the infant caretaker who he didn't know, and she was vacuuming (he's afraid of the vacuum).  He was very upset when I picked him up.  But he said he had fun today, so... we see how he reacts when I drop him off tomorrow. 

Fifth, it's bedtime.  I've made some big strides over the last few days, and need my sleep to keep at the changes I need to be making.  I'm done with the poor me attitude.  For 20 years, I've gone the path of least resistance and it's put me in a place I'm unhappy with.  So it's time for me to make the choices I should have been making all along.

One of these days I need to find the time to color my hair again.  LOL

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: