Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hair color and more

Only down another 1.8 lbs this week. I expected more but I'm missing sleep today because the duckie boy didn't want to sleep. I'm really not going to lose another 5 lbs this week but I'll bet I at least hit 40 lbs gone by then. I need to get a bit from the moving fund because the boy needs clothes. Most of his pants are too short and he doesn't have many shorts.

I'm coloring my hair today, I'm sick of seeing the roots growing in. I bought the color a couple of months ago on sale. I also have some sale stuff I need to pick up today. TP and razors are at a great price at Walgreens with coupon.

I've got 4 nights to make another $20 on Textbroker. I'd like to do more but nights like last night make it hard. If I can get Justin to deal with the kids I'll do what I used to - go in the kitchen, put on headphones and just power through it. It's not hard I just need to buckle down and do it.

I found another site I want to see if they have a daily email they send out. FreeLanceWritingGigs.com has a daily list of the writing jobs they find advertised on the Internet. I'm more interested in their grammar blog. Its no secret I need to do better at grammar.

No comments: