Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 130 - FBI Shootout in OK?

There was just a news brief/advertisement for tonight's 10 o'clock news, and it said something about a shootout in OKC.  Definitely something to wonder about.  I'm not staying up until that late.  I've got a pounding headache and my hips and thighs have been bothering me most of the day.  I walked, hoping it'd make me feel better but it didn't really help.  I'll get through it, I just figure more sleep might help.

I finished the day on plan, even walking/jogging like I was supposed to, though it hurt like heck.  I am craving something, I'm not sure what.  I ate my mid-afternoon snack just a bit ago and I'll be fine.  I'm on the fence about emailing Allan that I'm in for Phase 6, I want to do it, but ...

Time for sleep.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: