Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You say it best when you say nothing at

All...

As if it's not obvious, I listen to a lot of country, but I think there was a non-country version at one time...

I'm thinking this is the last one of Allan's challenges I'm going to participate in. I will be merely overweight instead of obese and though I may have at least 30 lbs to lose, to be sure I keep it off, I'm going to have to find my own balance so I can keep the weight off. Though the stated goal for me is 175 by Aug 1, I think I'm going to try to aim for below 170. My sister in law is getting married Aug 20, and I want to be in the 160's by then.

Instead of taking 6 tsp of the liquid vitamin, I took 2 tsp and I think I may be able to keep that up. I think I'm reacting because liquid vitamins are better absorbed by the body. The pills aren't always absorbed - instead they can make it right through your system without being dissolved. I may wait a week and go up to 3 tsp.

Anyway - gettin' paid by the hour and older by the minute - I'd best get back to work. My site is about done, I just need to work on the copy :)

No comments: