Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2011

My give a damn's busted

I'm so over the drama at work its not funny. I'm sick of the whole situation. I think its just the complaints about 'mistakes' on the paperwork done by the guy who left when I'm the one who reviewed it and it was all correct. But they have to complain about something... And this is convenient because he's not here to defend himself. That's how at least one of them handles things. I'm sure she'll say the same of me once I'm gone. Whatever.

I had to laugh, I asked for suggestions on rewards for hitting 50 lbs gone. One person suggested Ben & Jerry's. Someone I went to high school with pointed out I want to lose weight not gain it back. I'm curious what his response will be since he tends to be .. over the top. If it gets too bad, I'll just remove him from my friends list. I just need to watch what I say to him because I know more than he knows I do... and I don't want to let him know.

I noticed this morning that my post from Wednesday evening disappeared. I assume that's partly because blogger was down last night. No worries. Its not like its a big deal since I post for me.

I will say I'm not crazy about the Breakstone cottage cheese singles I bought. Maybe my tastes are just changing.

I'm a bit hungry but have some of my lunch left to eat.

I'm getting sick of fighting with Justin about who gets to sleep past 6:30 or 7. Now that he's working I have to get up every time. Guess I just need to adjust. At least they don't get up as early as my Marine did and with him, I was the only one there to get up with him. I am just sick of dealing with how cranky Justin is a lot of times and he has no excuse for it.

2 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

I don't like Breakstone's cottage cheese. At all. I tried an organic one when I had the organic food delivery service. Natural by Nature? I forget. But the Horizon and NbyN were both so much better than the Breakstone and other brands Publix carries.

Lena said...

Princess, I normally eat either the store brand or Hiland for cottage cheese. The Breakstone was just nasty even compared to the cheap stuff.

I haven't tried the Horizon because we don't have many choices for cottage cheese here in town. I'd have to about 2 hours away to get anything else.