Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Interesting...

I got a call from my brother tonight.  I had to LOL, he wished me a happy birthday.  I reminded him that he was early, so then he told me why he really called.  I have a job in FL, at least a part time one if I can pass the background/financial check.  I know I'll pass the background check with flying colors, I worked for the Sheriff's office in KCK (Kansas City, KS).  I'm a bit concerned about the financial part of the background check because I know my credit isn't very good.  I'm not sure where they draw the line on what's acceptable, so I just told my brother that we'd put in the information and see what comes of it.  If I pass, the training classes (on what not to do in Federal prisons) start sometime in June.  Which means I may end up moving with the kids before Justin can move down there.  I'm not crazy about that, but we do what we have to.  Who am I to complain about a job waiting for me?

I'm so shaking tonight.  Again.  I was shaking when I got the tax return deposited.  It's getting closer and more real and I'm so excited.

I also got the job application written for a copywriting job.  I know that this job would be a stretch, but I can do it and it's what I want to do.  I just want to edit the application, then I'll send it.

Everything on plan tonight, and I want to get to sleep early.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: