Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday, Monday it can't be that bad...

I really don't want to be at work. I think its time to put on my headphones and just focus on getting through the week. We have a 3-day weekend coming up. I don't think I can take Friday off because there are already 2 gone and only 5 total in the office since they only got approval last week to replace the person who left on May 6.

We're under a severe weather threat for the next few days. I hope it holds off so the girl still has t-ball.

I tried to use my belt on Saturday but its at least 2" too big. I'm going to try to punch holes in it for now.

I am starting to get a bit frustrated with bloggie drama. Its almost like hearing my kids 'you can't play with me if you play with them, they're poopyheads'. Whatever. I know me saying that isn't going to go over well but geesh. Support is support - more is better, regardless. And its making me take a closer look at the situation and I need to do some major evaluating on what I want.

OMG I just had to grin. I walked to pay my car payment and on the way back some guy started hitting on me. Its been ages since that happened. He asked if I was single and when I said no, he said 'lucky guy.'. I just had to agree LOL

Time to eat then get back at it.

No comments: