Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday brings scratches on my legs

Well, not just Sunday.  More like the kittens bring scratches to my legs.  Last year, we couldn't afford to get out cat fixed, so we have 4 kittens.  This year, finances are MUCH better and she'll be fixed as soon as these are weaned. 

One of the kittens attacks my legs when I'm in the recliner.  Justin has been the object of her rather cruel affections lately since he was complaining that he never gets to sit in the recliner.  LOL it didn't change his mind about sitting here.

I had a pretty bad nightmare last night.  I'm not entirely sure what's up with that.  Dream interpretation websites say it means I'm getting over something or going through a tough time.  Or that I'm insecure about something.  Or that an aspect of my emotions has been cut off.  So obviously it can mean any number of things, but I had trouble getting back to sleep, and I was really upset even though I knew it was a dream.

The new phase has messed with my TOM and it looks like that's also affecting my weight loss.  I only lost 3 lbs this week, though I think once everything is straightened out, it'll end up that I lost more.  I may need to do some thinking though.  If it's messing with my cycle, it may be unhealthy for me to follow it.  Just because I got my doctor's okay doesn't mean it's the healthiest thing for me.  I'd feel more comfortable talking to one of the corporate dietitians.  Though they're no longer working as corporate dietitians, they are registered dietitians. 

Anyway, it's getting late and I've gotta start the early rising again.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: