Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 2, 2011

Goals and more goals

More writing tonight.  My goal is to write at least one article a day.  Unfortunately, this isn't quite going to hit my goal of at least $42 by the 5th when I have to request a payout from Textbroker.  But if I keep up that number, I'll be further along in a month.

Exercise done for the day.  I ran back and forth at the ballpark while the kittie girl was practicing t-ball.  At first I was just walking, but then I started playing with the younger brother of one of the kittie girl's teammates.  He was walking on the other side of the fence and would run with me when I ran.  We were both giggling while we did it.  Food was on plan.  I do need to pick up a few things I've still forgotten, but otherwise it's all good.  We're almost out of pull-ups if you can believe it.  I forgot to buy any. 

Water wasn't as high as I've been, but still over 128 oz.  All in all it was a 3 star day other than not being able to figure out posting to facebook via text.  Doh.  I double posted.  Kinda like I do here sometimes.  Hehe.

Enjoyed writing my article today on foursquare.  Unfortunately, a copywriting business is not the type of business you'd advertise there.  Oh well.  It was still interesting.  I also don't like telling people I'm not at home.  It seems like an invitation to get robbed.  Unless you post that you have a big dog at home.  Nice pit-rottie mix ;) (Yes, I am joking, I'm not entirely sure that's a good mix to have).  Of course, I do it every day when I say I'm at work...

Time for bed.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: