Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I fell in to a burning ring of fire

I'm starting to freak a bit. I'm feeling naked and vulnerable. I can't figure out if it's that I have so much to do to be able and ready to move or if it's because the scale said 200.4 lbs this morning. It may be both.

I do know I'm feeling overwhelmed both at home and at work. Justin hasn't been helping out with cleaning the house or numerous other things that need doing other than cooking and taking care of the kids. I know he's sore but when I'm running around until 8 pm with t-ball and other things I get frustrated.

As for work, I have too much and that's not going to change no matter how much my boss says 'keep your chin up, its only temporary.' Bullshit.

Ok I need a day off, I'd love to be able to spend the day with the kids... Maybe Friday. Of course Justin has the day off so I'd be expected to run around. I've got too much to do!

No comments: