Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 9, 2011

Phase 6

I went ahead and started phase 6 this morning but have an appointment at the clinic at 11:15 to have a doctor look at it and approve it for me to follow. I'm going to show her the vitamins I got as well, as I had a reaction to them this morning. Within 5 minutes I was feeling ill then my arms and face started tingling. My face and arms were very red & flushed. Almost an hour later my arms are still tingling and though I'm not as flushed as I was, I'm still looking pink. Unfortunately they couldn't move my appointment up, I tried. I did take an allergy pill hoping it'd help.

I'm not sure what to do about the vitamins, I've never had such a reaction, and they were the only ones I could find at Walgreens that fit the requirement...

The back of my neck is feeling cold, I suspect its no longer flushed. I think I'm going to make some tea. I've had the breakfast and am not hungry, but I want a soda. I'm still a bit freaked about the reaction I had to the vitamins.

No comments: