Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 16, 2011

Robin Williams - Gotta love him :)

I downloaded some Robin Williams comedy bits onto my MP3 player. I'm sure everyone is wondering why I'm laughing so hard.

Its kinda funny - every time I think I might drop out of the challenge, Justin convinces me to stay in. At least we're adding other food. It may take increasing my exercise to what its been to get my cycle back on track. With the much lower calorie intake I haven't felt up to doing as much exercise as I was doing.

People at work are aggravating me again. So damn impatient and jumping in before they know exactly what's going on.

I did get 2 direct orders through Textbroker. One customer really liked the last piece I wrote for their website, so they asked me to write the info for 2 more of their pages. That brought a smile to my face this morning. And last night I found that the copywriting job I'm interested in is still posted. Once I write both of those direct orders for Textbroker, I'll work more on my own site. I should be in the groove by then lol.

I may even try writing a short story for the Writer's digest competition. I have wanted to enter that for ages - since someone suggested it in a writing class I took in 2007. Maybe I'll just write down the dream I had the other night. It's not what I normally write unless I find a way to change it. Not that it's that hard to change any story to a sci/fantasy story LOL

I am hoping I hear from my brother today, even if its negative. If it is negative, I may wait until the end of June to move so the girl can finish t-ball. I hate pulling her out in the middle of the season. Their first game is tomorrow.

Anyway since its lunchtime, I think I'm going to work on my short story.

2 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! You're in Onederland. Lovely! Congrats!

Lena said...

Thanks :) I haven't made a big deal over it because I still need to lose another 6 pounds to hit 50 pounds lost. I am excited though :)