Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Give me two pina coladas gotta have one for each hand

My plan had been to go to bed early tonight.  I'm still up and it's late.  I had to rewrite the article from last night, then email the customer because they wanted me to do something that I couldn't do because of how the system works.  Someone has to adjust the required keywords so I can make the rest of the changes they wanted made.

Justin wants to go to Kansas City this weekend since it's a 3-day weekend.  It really sounds like fun, and I need the time away.  I'm just not sure about eating while there.  His aunt and uncle say they want to lose weight, but they're not willing to actually change anything.  Of course, I'd have to figure out something for my weigh in as well since I don't want to change scales.  I've already told Justin to set things up.

Anyway, everything was on plan today, and I got plenty of water.  I walked to the library at lunch and got a few books.  All in all, it was another good day, but now I must sleep.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: