Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A king size tub big enough for 10 +me

We all just wanna be big rockstars ;)

My weight was up even more this morning so I just have to laugh about it and get over myself. If I don't laugh I'll take the weigh in seriously and I know I'm eating on plan so its something else.

I really need to get some Mrs Dash or something. The spices I have in my cupboard are sparse and don't go on eggs no matter what Justin says - especially oregano & basil lol. I'll have to go through and figure out what's still good then organize my spice cabinet. About like everything else in the house.

I'm seriously reconsidering the yard sale thing. Itd be so much easier just leaving things at the thrift store. It'll depend on how much more stuff I have to get rid of.

No comments: