Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weigh in Sunday

I know I need to weigh in since I forgot last weekend.  But I don't have access to my scales this morning, and won't until a weekday morning.  I don't do an official weigh in on weekdays because I don't have more than 20 minutes after I take my thyroid medication before I have to get dressed.  So it's going to be a week.  No worries, from the sneak peek that I had on Friday morning, it'll be good when I weigh.

This weekend is challenging, but I'll get through it.  So far, I've been watching what I eat, and avoiding the brownies that Justin's sister made.  I know I went to bed hungry last night, and that was on purpose.  I will be glad when I can get to where I can control my food again.  I'm tempted to go to Price Chopper and at least pick up a few things..

No comments: