Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do I creep you out?

Weird Al today cuz I'm a bit creeped out myself.

My supervisor forwarded an email she got referring to someone's FaceBook page (link to come when I get home). Apparently the guy who hit on me on Monday has been talking to women around town. He asks their names, etc., but goes away if they say they're married. Yea so he wasn't really hitting on me. But I'm still creeped out and will have to be sure I'm way more aware of my surroundings for awhile. I've gotten lazy about it living here.

And they found the missing 3 year old from Tuesday's storms. He was found in a lake/pond. I feel so bad for the mom, she did everything right but her 16 month old and 3 year old died because of the storms. She's pregnant and the baby is okay but she and her 5 year old are both in critical condition the last I heard. Hug your loved ones and be thankful.

No comments: