Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ups and downs

Ugh. So we went out of town this weekend. It was nice to see some of Justin's family, and the kids mostly had fun. Well, except when we went downstairs at the relative's house. Then all I heard was 'scared downstairs' from the boy. He didn't like that the alarm talked when anyone opened a door. I'm sure it was because the finished basement was really cluttered too. But they didn't want to leave.

Of course I woke up with cotton mouth today. I tried to keep my water intake up during the trip but it was hard. I'll make it up this week.

Then there's the time I was coming back from a half price/used bookstore and the car overheated. Yea. That was tons of fun. Sitting on the side of an interstate road with 2 windows down (the only 2 windows that would roll down) in the heat with a 2 year old, hoping the motor wasn't trashed because I didn't notice the needle on the temperature gauge was all the way in the red until it had been there at least a couple of minutes. It wasn't the cheapest thing to fixed, but it wasn't bad. It just seems our luck is not the best a lot of the time.

I woke this morning with a song from church going 'round in my mind. I don't remember the song now but think it'll come back eventually. I'm stressing about money and am trying to just remember that it'll work out, I just need to start controlling Justin's spending more than I have been. It'll work out. It'll be tight but we make enough.

Water is half done. Breakfast was Egg Beaters on a 100 calorie multi-grain English muffin. Lunch is a sandwich, a glass of milk and some cucumber, dinner is spaghetti and a salad. I'll have an apple for a snack at some point. The girl has a t-ball game tonight. It should be interesting since both games were rained out last week.

No comments: