Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Shake, shake, shake

LOL you gotta love it.  Justin told the duckie boy that he needs to hurry up and get bigger so he can start doing chores around the house.  Duckie boy just looked at him then started dancing and saying 'shake body, shake body' lol.  I so need to find a pocket camera that also does video and carry the thing around with me.  He's just so adorable, and he melts my heart every morning when I drop him off at daycare and he wraps his arms around my neck and says 'sad, miss you.'  My son is a master manipulator.  So was his big brother, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. 

I was very happy this morning when I weighed in.  202.4 lbs, which is 2.8 lbs down from last Sunday.  I'm now over 40 lbs down since Christmas.  Not quite halfway to my goal, but I'm feeling so good about it. 

Justin's working on the muffler on the car, and I'm a bit antsy because I've got errands to run.  I can't drive it right away, so I'm going to have to take the truck to get money for the daycare and Pull-Ups and gas money.  Ugh.  I'm leaving the kids home with him to make it easier for me to do everything.  The truck isn't something I like driving much.  We've got a few more repairs to do on it before I feel comfortable driving it.

No comments: