Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

If grace were an ocean we're all sinking

I seem to be getting the hang of getting both kids ready on time. The kittie girl sure moves a lot slower than my Marine did. I have to do everything for the duckie boy still so no real comparison there.

Of course in other ways my younger 2 are easier and harder than their older brother. He was a handful but there was only one of him. They're both a bit spoiled because they were home with daddy for 2 years.

Meals are on plan though I think I want a walk outside this afternoon. The water is going down faster every day.

I'm going to have to get serious about doing Flylady at home because Justin doesn't do chores around the house when he works. Kinda t's me off but its always that he's too tired. It'll be easier on days when we don't have t-ball practice.

Anyway back at it.

No comments: