Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When is vacation time yet?

I had an article to do, but I think I'm going to release it unless I can get it done before it gets too late.  I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open.  I finally decided to use one of Justin's heat patches (kinda like the Thermacare ones) as a heating pad on my lower abdomen.  I didn't pay all that much for the packages and I knew the heat would help my cramps.  Midol didn't touch them.  I really need to buy a real heating pad for times like this.  I had one of those ones that heats in the microwave, but it disappeared after my Marine borrowed it one time.  I didn't find it when I cleaned out his room after he left for boot camp.  There are a couple of other places I can look.

I wrote this earlier, and now don't have a child on my lap.  I'm going to write this article, it's time for me to get serious about preparing for when I move.  We are under a tornado watch right now, but it hasn't even started raining yet.  I'm watching one of the local channels that'll have an announcement if the weather gets worse.

I told my sister that even if I don't get approved for the job with my brother, I'll be there for her birthday in July.  I told her that if I don't have to be there by June 18, then I'll wait until the kittie girl is out of t-ball since she loves it so much.  No matter what, I'll be in Florida soon.

I did find my 'missing' post from last Wednesday in my drafts.  I don't know whether it'll show up as a post from today if I post it, so I'm just going to leave it.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: