Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 9, 2011

Doctor

I got permission from the doctor. She said with just taking thyroid medicine it wasn't a problem. OTOH if I were diabetic... She and I talked about Justin a bit. She did suggest taking a single dose of the vitamin and wait a bit before taking another... I emailed Allan about it and everything is set.

Things I've learned so far today:
1) The freezer part of the fridge in our office doesn't work
2) Carnation Instant Breakfast hasn't changed in 25 years (when I broke my jaw)

Otherwise things are flowing along though my tummy has been unhappy since the vitamin incident :P

1 comment:

bbubblyb said...

Lena, I'm not sure when you took the vitamins but if you took them before the carnation breakfast I would switch that around and maybe wait like 30 mins to an hour before taking them after having the carnation breakfast. I know for myself I can't take vitamins on an empty stomach or they make me feel really sick. Maybe that will help fix the problem unless that's what you did.