Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, May 13, 2011

Is Food Network a bad idea?

I wasn't thinking tonight.  Turned on Food Network because I just wasn't in the mood to watch either of the 2 Criminal Minds episodes that were on (one was on ION and one on A&E).  Of course, the first thing that I saw was 'The Best Thing I Ever Ate' Cakes edition.  They were talking about the cakes they've had that they really liked.  Oh. Em. Gee.  Those cakes looked good.

Then I saw Unwrapped.  Not so big a deal there, except that made me want to grow a garden so I could can my own pickles lol (they had something on Gherkins). 

Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on the other hand... a good Reuben sandwich.  Yum.  LOL it'd kill my stomach, so I'm not really tempted, but it looked so good.

I got my site done, other than rewriting the copy.  I need to start a page at a time.  I'll be adding pages and the like as well... and adding a cascading style sheet to be sure that all pages display the same.  I think I've got 2 different fonts right now.  Then I redo two of the other sites and finish my brother's site.  I've got my hands full, but I love it.  I just need to focus on decluttering as well to make moving easier.

Anyway, the menus change up come Monday and I'm looking forward to it already.  This part of the phase hasn't opened my eyes like it has others... I sometimes forget to eat.  It has made it easier for me to run around getting the kittie girl to t-ball, which she loves.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: