Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 133 - Where'd it go?

For some reason, I don't remember not posting yesterday, but there's no post.  I think my mind is going.  Can I blame old age?  LOL

I'm not even sure I've got the correct day.  I need to check the Julian date on the calendar Monday at work.

I picked up all the stuff I need for Monday, and I can already tell I'm not going to be happy.  Walmart only had one flavor of one of the Sugar Free things I needed.  I know I absolutely detested the full sugar version when I had it when I was 14/15.  It'll be interesting to see if it's changed in 25 years.

Otherwise, I just ended up putting the stuff I needed in the cart muttering about the prices I had to pay because I didn't remember to look for coupons.  Hopefully I'll remember Friday to make the prices a bit less painful.  I'm just glad we're both working now, all I bought was enough to get me through until Friday, and some heavenly smelling cinnamon vanilla coffee.  I wanted a dark roast, but they didn't have any :(

Everything was on plan today.  I'm exhausted, I've been up for almost 18 hours, so I'm off to beddie bye land where my legs don't hurt and I can sleep in in my dreams... not have a 2 year old keep saying 'momma, day time' when I'm trying to catch a few more zz's.  It'll be interesting to see if Justin remembers that I asked him to let me sleep at least until 7:30, and that tomorrow's Mother's day.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: