Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting

I'm not entirely sure what day it is but no song lyrics title today. I'm in the waiting room at the clinic waiting for them to draw blood to test my thyroid again. The music here has no lyrics and I didn't bring my MP3 player. Since my appointment was made at the last minute, I may be here awhile.

The girls at work are talking about doing a mile walk 3x a week at lunch. I'm not sure if I want to join them or keep at it on the treadmill or in the evening at the park. Some of them just walk too fast and others too slow. I like to set my own pace.

So far everything is on plan with food but its only snack time. I already know there's going to be a problem with the district manager of the paper route we were doing. He replaced all the locks and left them on our doorstep. Like we have the time to mess with the boxes. Whatever.

No comments: