Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm gonna keep on rollin', rollin'

Ugh. I'm getting so sick of eggs for breakfast and it's only been 3 days. Maybe getting some liquid eggs would help. Of course I'm getting even more sick of chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast and sugar free fudgesicles.

And though I'm following the plan, my weight is up from Monday's weigh in. Of course, TOM has finally reared its head so that may be why.

Last night's game was entertaining. My kittie girl kept playing in the dirt when she was in the outfield. Lol

I have an errand to run at lunch so I guess I stop at home for lunch. Easier than trying to do it this morning...

3 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Keep at it. ToM messes the scale a lot.

I love eggs. Have em just about every day. :D Add spices. I have just about all the MRS DASH ones, and I try different ones on the eggs, and sometimes use three mixes at the same time. :D

Lena said...

I bought egg substitute, and I'll add extra spices tomorrow. I'll have to wait til Friday to get Mrs. Dash since I don't have a trip to Walmart planned before then. Thanks for the suggestions :)

bbubblyb said...

How can you ever get tired of sugar free fudgesicles they are my salvation :) Hope you like your egg substitute better, we love eggs around our house, the easiest dinner ever :)