Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Down time

Nothing much on TV tonight.  The shows I usually watch aren't on the air because of the storm.  We dodged the bullet yesterday.  Today, a number of tornadoes touched down in Oklahoma.  There are confirmed deaths, that's about all I know.  I heard on the radio that some were trying to weather out the storm at an RV park, but after the tornado went through, there were trailers in the trees near Canton Lake.  Another tornado touched down near El Reno, and a number of homes were destroyed.  My heart aches for those who were affected by the storms.  We were under a tornado warning, but they never even touched the county I live in.  Justin was sent home early.  We had to pick the kids up early from daycare.  All we got was more rain.  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad enough that the storms missed us, but my thoughts are with those who were affected.

I ended the on plan.  Walking, water all where it should have been. I want more water, I'm just really thirsty tonight.

I also need to finish Justin's breakfasts for the week.  I was supposed to do it Sunday but was too tired after t-ball.  Yesterday, I started to, but Justin had finished all of the cheese and I had planned breakfast burritos for his breakfasts.  I actually didn't have to rock the duckie boy tonight.  We've been working on getting him to sleep in his own bed, and tonight we put him in his own bed to fall asleep.  He wasn't happy and started going to his sister's bed to play, but got caught at that.

If I'm going to get my stuff done, I'd better start.  It's getting late, and I've got some writing to do too.  My goal is 1 article a day.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: