Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 39 - keeping at it

About the only thing I might change the rest of this week is to cut back on my calories (from 1200 to 1000) and exercise 3 days instead of 4. The exercise depends on the weather. The wind chill should be around 20 below today but up to 30 by Friday.

Oh and to my dear friend on the MUD if you find this blog, I'm posting right now by MMS so nyah :)

I'm really just wishing I could go back to bed. I got a 'normal' amount of sleep last night and I'm ready for a nap already. The clinic wasn't open when I was supposed to have my appointment so I didn't go. Instead its rescheduled for tomorrow.

No exercise but cut a bit out of my lunch (only half a pita instead of a whole) and my afternoon snack (half a sheet of graham cracker with my pb). I'm drinking decaf tea to warm up but may get a soda in a bit. Laterness.

No comments: