Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 59 - Ending the Day on Laughter

I got a shock tonight, I was half watching Criminal Minds (on ION) while playing games on the computer, and I recognized a voice so I had to look up.  From watching Wil Wheaton's episode on Sunday, tonight I got to see an episode with Jonathan Frakes.  I recognized his voice, but he's aged (well duh) and has gained some weight.  Of course, his character was skeevy, but most guest stars are on this show since they're usually the criminals.  Now I'm watching the Colbert Report for shits and giggles.  You never can tell what his opinion really is.

I almost forgot the strength exercises until I started posting.  The duckie boy won't sleep so I've had to rock him a lot tonight.  Makes it fun to try to get my exercise in.  Right now he's up crying for the 4th time tonight.  No coughing, just up crying.

I was daydreaming today about taking the kids to Branson for spring vacation.  I think they'd both love some of the shows and definitely Silver Dollar City and the petting zoo there.  It's not going to happen but it'd be nice.  Someone asked tonight if I wanted to move back to Branson.  The answer is not really, but a part of me wouldn't mind it.  I could freelance web design with no problem and there's tons to do and even more shopping.  But it's not close enough to my family and they have the shopping near them too.  I wouldn't mind spending a week in Branson tho.  Another two weeks in DC and one in NC where I used to live... there'd be lots for the kids to do.... once they're a bit older.

Sounds like the boy is asleep.  Laterness & g'night

No comments: