Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 63 - Phase 5 Day 20

I'm losing track of the days, but I think I've got the right one.  Had an interesting day today.  I got a new pair of sneakers (I get the ones like the Reebok ones with the balance ball stuff on the bottom - KMart brand called Rock N Fit - they helped my feet stop hurting) and got sneakers for the munchkins too.  That got expensive fast.  Then we walked the mall since I didn't walk yesterday.  I was hurting for a lot of it and had to just walk through the pain.  Shooting pains from my hip to my upper thigh.  My legs are hurting tonight.

I got a friend request today from someone that I just didn't expect.  I'm going to have to watch what I say about the MUD on Facebook now because a dear friend's brother sent a friend request, and I don't think he knows his brother MUDs.

Food was on plan, though I'm not sure about going to church tomorrow, the duckie boy was running a fever and the kittie girl had a headache today.  Headed to bed early though, since I had planned on a nap but never got it today.  Not much to say tonight.  The weekend is passing too quickly.  Weigh in tomorrow morning.  I already know I'm at least 2 lbs down since I was at 224 on Friday.   That is, if the scale doesn't play tricks on me.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: