Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 47 - Temptation & More Temptation

So today is is going to be rough. They're ordering food in since the roads are still bad and the company cafeteria is closed. Ribs and chicken and who knows what else all from Rib Crib. I made a smoothie (without ice cubes) out of my strawberries & milk that is my afternoon snack and already drank it. Oops. I'm following day 2 again. I didn't have time to make pancakes to do day 3.

Lunch is now done and I didn't touch the Rib Crib food. I moved my salad to lunch and I'm full. Still have a bit more salad and my apple. I'm glad Amanda set up a forum. Its easier to keep track of everyone's answers BUT its another thing for me to remember to check.

I have been so swamped from having the snow day yesterday, I haven't had a chance to write more. I'm at 112 oz of water right now.

1 comment:

Jen said...

GREAT job resisting temptation!!