Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 39 - Wednesday

Some days I get so fed up with fighting with Justin.  I don't know if it's because he's been staying home all day with the kids or what, but he's been snappish, or I've been snappish, and I'm just aggravated with him.  Some days I feel like I can't do anything right with him.  And that makes me want to eat.  I can't wait until we move, I think the time apart will do us some good, though it'll be difficult for him to get his paperwork done for the Oklahoman.

Went over calories to 1303 (I measured everything out still, just ate more than I normally do).  I should have skipped my evening snack, but I've gotten to where I want to eat 6x a day.  I'm not getting more ice cream, I'll have something else.  That'll make it easier to skip the evening snack.  I've turned my food addiction to the sugar free ice cream bars.  At least I've been limiting myself to one a night, but that's faint consolation.

Water was spot on.  I should have exercised today, but it was so cold at work, I used it as an excuse.  If I decide to exercise 4x this week, I'll add a walk around the mall on Saturday.  I'm sure my duckie boy would enjoy a ride on the choo-choo at the end. 

Falling asleep at the keyboard, maybe I won't stay awake until 11:30 after all.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: