Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 53 - Phase 5 Day 10

I started a post via MMS but never sent it because work was simply too crazy.  I'm going to type it in like I wrote it.

It's going to be a very long day. Websense is messed up again at work, which prevents me from doing certain parts of my job.  Plus, one of my coworkers is out until the 28th and I'm her back-up.  There are 2 people in the department that I back up, but when I'm out it takes 2 people to back me up.  Go figure.

I'm going to need to buy new headphones this weekend.  I managed to break mine.

I'm whiny and so not feeling like walking today.  I'm doing it because I know I need to, but I don't wanna.  I feel like throwing a kicking and screaming fit like a little kid.  I'm wearing a pair of the jeans that almost fit today.  They so match the shirt I wanted to wear.  I'm wearing shades of green.  Yesterday was black and gray.

I kinda hoped my mood would get better after the exercise, but still feeling pissy and whiny.

Ok, now I'm caught up to what I managed to type into my phone before I left work.

I finally figured out why my attitude was so bad other than the crap that's going on at work.  I exercised after eating the cottage cheese and crackers, but didn't eat the rest of my lunch.  Kinda hard to do it all on day 11's food without eating all of my lunch.  I felt better once I had the canned fruit and broccoli.  I wanted to pig out on the sirloin for dinner though.  OMG.  so good.  Of course, I realized tonight that I had forgotten the morning snack.

So yea, lotsa drama at work.  Two supervisors, one position.  One got the job, one was told she had a job in the department doing 'special projects.'  There's a lot of sour grapes, and griping about the way the boss backstabs and says everything was her doing even if it was done before she started in the department, blah blah blah.  It matters, but it's not going to make a difference to the vice president type person in charge.  Several people told this person that the department manager lied about things, including how long she was with the department, but she didn't care.  I just need to hurry and get my taxes done so I can give my 2 weeks notice.  I'll be asked to do more, but honestly I don't feel the loyalty to do that.  I don't want to burn bridges, but from the way they've behaved, if I give my 2 weeks' notice, and they find someone to replace me, they'll just shove me out before my 2 weeks are up.

Anyway, I was up late last night with the duckie boy.  He woke himself up coughing last night and I ended up sleeping in the recliner holding him.  Gonna get some sleep.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: