Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 50 - Phase 5 Day 7

I'm extremely happy with my weigh in this morning.   If I can keep this up, I should be on track to meet close to my June 1 goal.  Maybe not beat it like some of the other challengers, but I'll take any change I can get as long as it's in the right (downward) direction.

Walk was done outside.  I swear, weather in OK is wild.  When I got to work Thursday morning, it was -17º F.  Today, it hit 70º F.  Four days later and almost 90º difference.  It was a bit chilly to walk, but I had everyone put on sweat shirts to stay warm.  Of course, my kittie girl still complained she was cold, so I gave her my sweatshirt as well.  I was working up a sweat with the walk, but she was unhappy that I kept running while pushing her stroller.  LOL  She didn't like leaving daddy and baby brother behind.

I'm looking forward to the shake tonight.  I <3 those shakes.  Though I'll admit to spicing it up (with 0 calorie stuff tho) I add a tsp or so of cocoa powder and a tablespoon of instant coffee for a mocha shake.  As good as the Arby's kind and all healthy and on plan.

Dinner is mostly done, I still need to heat up some frozen green beans, then have my shake.  Otherwise, I've eaten everything else according to plan.  Water is at 96 oz and a bit more.  I need to have 128 oz of fluids, and normally don't count coffee, milk, juice or anything else.  I may call it good tonight even if I don't finish the last 32 oz cup of water.  I am at the 128 oz of fluids I need.

No comments: