Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 65 - Phase 5 Day 22

Food, okay. Stress, not okay.  I guess you can't win them all :P work stress is eating me alive, but I'm not eating due to it. 

I did sort out what I'm doing tomorrow... They're ordering pizza for lunch, I was thinking that I was going to eat the menu plan day with cheese pizza, but I honestly don't care for the pizza they're ordering (it's sold in the convenience stores around here, I think it's Hunt Brothers or something like that).  I think I'm just going to find which day I want, most likely one of the low carb ones since I now have whole wheat English muffins.  Dinner will be an order of steamed broccoli with nothing on it except for salt.  I want to say I'll drink diet soda, but then I'll be up all night, so I'll have to figure out what I want to do.  After I get home, I'll have whatever is actually on my dinner plan minus the veggie.  Though I really was half looking forward to a peach smoothie, so I'm waffling a bit.  I'll decide for sure tomorrow, but it's all good.  I'll either eat 1/4 of a 12" cheese pizza or I'll have my own food.  I'll definitely bring salad with dressing and the appropriate snacks for that day.  Dinner is going to either be iceburg lettuce or steamed broccoli.  I'm really leaning more toward the lettuce since it's almost 0 calories and I can be sure there's nothing on it.  Maybe I just need to choose another day with peach for a snack and forget about the pizza.  If I have to, I'll eat before I go...

It's late and I'm tired.  I'm going to bed and I'll make my final decision in the morning.  Allan was right, though.  I don't have to have anything.  My boss noticed my weight loss (she's been gone for 2 weeks) and she understood fully when I said I don't want to ruin it by eating off plan.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: