Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 49 - Keep on Moving

Yea, so I am working my way through Day 3 or whatever day is the day with the cheese pizza.  I can't finish all of the food, and it's 10 pm.  I'm going to have my glass of milk from dinner then get some sleep I think.  Water and food on plan, but I had to fight myself tonight.  I wanted more than just 2 pieces of pizza.  It was so good, I could have easily eaten twice what I ate.  I had my 2 pieces and just wanted to eat and eat and eat.  I fought with myself for a bit then went to Walgreens to buy hair dye since today was the last day of the sale.  I do love couponing and combining sales with coupons to get really good deals.  Like 3 boxes of Garnier hair color and 3 Valentine's day cups for $3.34 including tax. 

I'm trying to hold onto the feeling of the good deal because I'm about to start stressing again.  Justin was bringing his son (my stepson) home and the truck crapped out.  I have no clue what's going on right now, all I know is Justin's ex is bringing him home at some point.  It's been 40 minutes since the text message, so I'm not entirely sure how long before they're home.  I'm glad I insisted on tucking the kittie girl into bed instead of letting her wait til Justin got home.  The duckie boy was late falling asleep, but is finally asleep now so I have a few minutes of peace. 

Took a melatonin pill when I got up to get my milk.  I really need to sleep well tonight.  Hopefully that'll snap me out of my funk.  I'm not depressed, I'm just having trouble with focusing on what I need to be doing.  It's not just weight loss related.  It's more along the lines of doing something about being so miserable in my job for 3+ years.  Moving will help, but I need to find something that'll help more.  Fireproof is over, so I guess it's time to think about bed.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: