Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 46 - 3 Days Down - 117 to go

I ended up doing the exercising to a Walk Away the Pounds DVD, walking and jogging in place by watching the clock.  So food, exercise and water all on plan.  Thinking I'm going to do Day 3 tomorrow for food.  I'm trying to get the kids to eat healthier, and they'll eat spaghetti.  We had a struggle with the 5 year old kittie girl.  She's too used to getting cereal or corn dogs or whatever she wants for dinner, but we gave her chicken, broccoli and rice tonight (exactly what I had).  The duckie boy ate it with a bit of ketchup.  Yech, at least he ate.  LOL.

I'll have to add the meat  to the spaghetti after I measure out my food, but I have everything I need other than hamburger.  Friday's meals will be one of the ones with sirloin for dinner, I just really want red meat.  I haven't had any in more than 46 days LOL.

I just realized I hadn't hit post.  It's definitely bedtime.  Laterness and g'night.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great job staying on plan! I had the steak the other night it was delish!

Lena said...

I'm thinking I'm going to get the puck Philly steak they sell at work. It's thinly sliced sirloin but already portioned at 3 oz so I don't have to weigh. I think it'd be good on a baked potato like a topping, especially with the mushrooms and onions.