Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 40 - Thursday

Oops, I almost said Friday.  Think I'm just tired.  Going to bed as soon as I post here and my other blog.  I'm still working at formulating plans for the rest of the year - at least the plans that aren't weight loss related. I've already formulated the plan to lose weight.  It's called follow the challenge rules.

Anyway, today I made up for yesterday's 1300 calories by getting less than 1000.  I'm just too tired to be very hungry.  Dinner was 2 eggs over easy with toast from lite bread and a bit of butter.

I have mixed feelings about my results for tomorrow.  Hopefully they know what's wrong with me tomorrow.  Otherwise, I don't know how long I'll have to wait.  If nothing's wrong and my thyroid is what they consider normal, she may give me a small dose of synthroid.  I tried to get a response out of her because I really don't think I'm anemic or sick.  I could be wrong, Lord only knows I'm not perfect.  Not even close.  She at least understood my frustration with doing everything 'right' and some weeks only losing 1 lb.  

CSI tonight made me miss Daddy.  I haven't even been back to NY since the funeral.  On the anniversary of his death, my sister put flowers on his grave, and took a picture of it, but that's not the same.  His birthday just passed, and I feel guilty that I let the day slip by.  Usually, I post something on my other blog wishing him a happy birthday.  It was a dear friend's birthday the day after Daddy's, and I let that slip by as well.  I've just been so self-absorbed lately.  If you're reading this, D, hope your birthday was something special even with fighting with the kids and the wife.  And Daddy, wherever you are, I love you and miss you.

Time for sleep.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: