Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 44 - Love and Tough Love

Now that I've had a bit of time to look at the food I'm not as stressed. I'm just going to have to choose the weekly meals based on sales because it'll get expensive if I don't.
I was on the phone with my brother when I first started looking over the food and I read the meals for one of the days to him. He didn't really even listen once I said it was 1200 calories. 'Oh I can't eat that little, I get a headache.' Keep in mind my brother is probably at least 80 to 100 lbs overweight (*EDIT: My sister says he's 350 to 400 lbs, so more than 80 to 100 lbs overweight). That's fine. He's not ready to change. BUT (and this is a big one) he was complaining to me about being lonely. That he doesn't have many friends etc. I really should have laid it on the line then - he has some major hygiene issues. As in BO and bad breath. I'm going to get my sister's opinion on whether I should say something. Tho I'll do it in email and ask him to read it slowly and really think before he just says I'm wrong.

So far on plan. Tho I made a smoothie out of my afternoon snack and have been slowly drinking it.
Breakfast oatmeal, oj, milk
Lunch turkey sandwich & apple
Snack milk & strawberries
Getting ready to go down and exercise.

No comments: