Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 52 - or Phase 5 Day 9

Listening to more music today and the song Hot Momma (w/Trace Adkins) had me thinking.  I want to be one hot mama even if I never take anyone's breath away.  I do this so I can be healthy and feel good.  I'm down 15 lbs and I've noticed an increase in my libido.  Justin's hasn't changed.  Just something I'll have to learn to live with.  I won't die from it.

It's kinda funny tho.  He used to hold the door for me when we were getting in the car.  So polite.  Now, not so much.  Almost 7 years later, and some days I barely get a civil word from him because he's stressed over this or that, or even with dealing with the kids throughout the afternoon.  I've resorted to telling him to take a higher dose of the Prozac the clinic put him on to help him quit smoking - or else just 'take a chill pill.'  An old phrase, but it gets my point across when I get fed up after a long day at work.  I guess I can't complain, he does make dinner for me and wait on me a bit more than most husbands.  Just sometimes I like to cook for myself, and everyone always loves my cooking.  The duckie boy ate 3 pieces of pizza to my 2 on Saturday.  With whole wheat flour in the crust. 

Everything is done.  I did as well as I could with the 3rd set of strength exercises.  Oh. Dear. God.  I did the best I could, but had to stop before I got 3 sets in because my legs were so shaky I was afraid I was going to fall.  With the stomach ones, I felt them on the back of my hips.  So I just need to keep trying, next Thursday (I'll rotate to the first set this Thursday and the 2nd set next Tuesday, etc.) 

I finally had a fairly long talk with my Marine tonight.  I hadn't really spoken to him much since he left the weekend before Christmas.  He was upset over a bunch of crap that happened with the airline reservations and barely said bye.  Tonight he gave me the new address where he and his girlfriend are renting off base.  I'm going to start sending him his clothes and other things that were left here.  I also sent him a $50 Target gift card through MyPoints (I had been saving the points to send him stuff for the apartment).  He's going to pay back the money I loaned him for his flight back.  He's sending a bit more than what I gave him this year, but he borrowed money over the last year that he promised to pay back.  I'm kinda happy about it because I have been stressing over money some since I loaned it to him, but I didn't want to tell him I was worried about it.

My stomach hurts, as once I did as many of the stomach exercises that I could from the sheet, I finished out with 1 set of crunches and 1 set of what we called 'dead cockroaches' in Tae Kwon Do.  Relaxing a bit with my knitting then gonna go to bed after Face Off on SyFy is done.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: