Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 54 - Phase 5 Day 11

Did the day 2 meal plan again.  It's just easier, though I really need to find more options so I don't get tired of the food.  I just don't have canned mixed fruit and I keep forgetting to buy it.  I also figured out another way I messed up yesterday.  6 dried figs are about 290 calories or so, I substituted a 1 oz box of raisins.  Much fewer calories.  Oops, next time I'll be sure I have the figs or find something that's comparable (I love dates without sugar).

Everything on plan, I'm just ... work is getting worse.  There were 2 supervisors under my manager.  They both had to re-interview, for only 1 job.  One of them got the job, the other didn't.  So there's unbelievable tension in the office and hurt feelings and taking sides.  I'm trying not to take sides, so I need to replace my headphones so I can live in my own little world.  As long as I get my work done, I hope it won't be a problem.

Having a pity party tonight.  A lot of stuff going through my mind.  Not entirely able to put it into words yet, but I will manage it eventually.  I still need to get my strength exercises in then I'm going to bed.  The duckie boy has been up the last 2 nights and I've fallen asleep with him in the recliner, so I didn't get much sleep.

No comments: