Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 48 - Phase 5 Day 5

Too tired to be creative with my title tonight.  Another day on plan, water and food okay.  Exercise - I felt like I was going to die those last 2 jogging sessions.  I felt a flush in my face and I could barely get my breath.  But I did it :)

I had a few ideas on how to get things to go easier next week.  Make menus for the house and set up everything ahead of time.  Should make it cheaper.  My only thing is the cheese pizza.  I'm thinking I'd prefer homemade, as long as it's a 12" cheese pizza, it should be on the plan.  I'm not particularly crazy about frozen pizzas.  I figure I'll get some bread crumbs and make baked nuggets for the kids on days that I'm having chicken, I have a Romano Basil vinaigrette that I really can't stand in my salad that I can use to marinate the chicken for them (but not for me).  I ordered the sirloin Philly steaks from work (all meat, thinly sliced and already portioned - unfortunately at 4 oz), and hope they'll eat that.  Maybe on a baked potato like I plan (since that's the meal, steak and potatoes) or a cheese steak sandwich and some home fries (baked again, healthy with little oil).  Dunno, other than the pizza and spaghetti, I'm thinking I'll end up fighting them on dinner no matter what I do.  I want to make it healthy, hence the baking stuff.  I know I lost weight eating that kind of food before, I just need to be sure they're eating veggies and fruits too.  Never any worries about that, my daughter may want cereal for dinner, but she prefers a salad over chicken and broccoli.  My 2 year old will take sliced cucumbers from Justin's bowl and eat them.  They both ask for celery with peanut butter and eat most of it.  Fruit salad doesn't last long either, they'll eat bananas or sliced apples, and they both love clementines.  I just need to make the healthy eating more of a habit than an occasional occurrence. 

It's 11:30 already, time sure flies lately.  I meant to go to the forum, but never made it back tonight.  Laterness and g'night.

No comments: